Six Clovers, Inc operates the Six Clovers website (www.sixclovers.com) and provides services to business organizations worldwide.
This page is used to inform website visitors about our policies and the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information. When you use our services, you are trusting us to safeguard the information you provide to us.
What data do we collect?
Six Clovers collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) to use Six Clovers’ billing service
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Six Clovers with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Six Clovers collects your data so that we can:
- Process your payments and manage your account.
How do we store your data?
Six Clovers securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services.
What are your data protection rights?
Six Clovers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Six Clovers for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Six Clovers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Six Clovers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Six Clovers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Six Clovers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Six Clovers’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Six Clovers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Six Clovers uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Six Clovers uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Six Clovers sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our services do not address and are not intended for access or use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to delete their data.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Policy
In cases of onward transfers to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, Six Clovers is potentially liable, unless Six Clovers proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Inquiries & Complaints
We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information. If a complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through our internal process, we agree to dispute resolution using JAMS as a third party resolution provider. For more information on filing a complaint with JAMS, please visit: https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield.If your complaint is not resolved through the above channel, in certain limited circumstances you may qualify to invoke binding arbitration before the ‘Privacy Shield Panel’ set up by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission.
Questions, Access, Corrections, and Complaints
Merchants can correct their personal information by logging into their Six Clovers account and updating their account information. For all other corrections please contact us at email@example.com.
Six Clovers, Inc.
Last Updated: November 18, 2020.